The world’s first and only children's book dedicated to the hawd (pool) of the Prophet Muhammad (S).
Zayd is meeting someone by a special pond, but knowing it will be rather hard to find, he enlists the help of his mother before setting off on this journey. With each pond they encounter, Zayd’s description of the special pond becomes even more elaborate than the last, until his mother finally discovers what her son is actually in search for. Will Zayd ever find the special pond? And who does Zayd hope to meet if he finds it? You’ll have to join mother and son at the peak of their magnificent trek to find out…
About The Prophet's Pond:
- The Prophet’s Pond is about the ‘hawd’ (pool) of the Prophet Muhammad (S) where he will first meet his righteous followers on the Day of Judgement before entering Paradise. So your child will learn about an essential element of a Muslim’s belief in the hereafter.
- The Prophet’s Pond is a panoramic picture book with stunning imagery that captivates and elevates your child’s senses and attention, all in an Islamic themed story.
- The book is written in repetitive rhyming prose that encourages your child’s active participation in reading the story and increasing their enjoyment of the experience.
- By the time your child has completed the book (which, by the way, they’ll want to read again and again!) they would have effortlessly memorised the description of the Prophet’s Pond; their first meeting place with the Messenger of Allah (S) in the hereafter in-sha-Allah.
- The book is based entirely upon authentic hadith narrations so you can be rest assured that your child is receiving sound and solid knowledge of Islam.
Description: 28 pages. Hardcover. Picture Book.