Buy ALL four for a GREAT SAVING! You can read, talk and discuss each book each week and you finish the series in a month!
Now you can share the supreme excitement of all FOUR Ilyas & Duck adventures carefully bundled in a slipcase then shrink-wrapped to keep the joy from escaping. This limited edition boxed set contains the following Ilyas & Duck stories:
Search for Allah
Fantastic Festival of Eid-al-Fitr
A Zakat Tale - a story about giving
And you know what, it would also make a SPLENDID GIFT for any young boy or girl!
The Story of The Elephant, Surah Al-Feel – Quranic Pop-up & Play Book
Instilling a Love for the Quran in the Next Generation
This Pop-up & Play Book aims to truly inspire and excite young hearts to engage with the magnificent event of Abraha’s army of elephants going to destroy the Ka’ba.
In 570 A.D. Yemen, the tyrant ruler Abraha leads his army of elephants to destroy God’s House, the Ka’ba in the Holy city of Mecca. Armed with only prayers, the leader of the Arabs relies on his faith and trust in God to save the Ka’ba and discovers some unexpected miracles along the way!
- Beautiful, colourful, hand-drawn illustrations that attracts children’s attention
- Interactive pop-ups, lift-the-flaps and pull tabs to engage learning in a fun way
- High quality sturdy pop-ups with hard back high quality gloss finished pages
- In-built games with a children’s colouring map & press-out elephant activity cards
- Includes a fun quiz that encourage children to ask questions, learn and understand Surah Al-Feel
- Suitable for ages 3 – 12. (Although adults will love reading and learning from it too!)
7 Reasons You & Your Child Will Love “The Story of the Elephant”
1. Attractive Illustrations, Stimulates Imagination & Evokes Curiosity All creative illustrations in “The Story of the Elephant” have been beautifully hand-drawn with vibrant shapes and colours that attract children’s attention and stimulate imagination. The pop-ups and interactive flaps add an element of surprise, making children curious and excited to flip through the pages and keep on reading (again and again!). These pop-ups and interactive flaps have also been designed to fit into the storyline and express each scene of the book, bringing the story of Surah Al-Feel to life.
2. Instills Islamic Values through Fun Storytelling Young children are curious and excited to absorb information and learn about the world around them. This precious window of learning and development is the optimal time to introduce the Quran through powerful stories. “The Story of the Elephant” is written as a fun story that is easy for children to read and absorb, thus shaping their developing minds with a love for the Quran and instilling character-building values from the Quran, insha’Allah!
3. Multi-Topic & Multi-sensory Experience for Effective Learning In addition to imparting upon young readers lessons and character-building values from the Quran, “The Story of the Elephant” also covers multi-topic lessons on geography, history, sociology, and culture. As an interactive book with pop-ups, colouring map, and press-out elephant activity cards, it also provides a multi-sensory experience proven by numerous research to be more effective for learning, comprehension and retention.
4. Instills a Love for Reading & an Alternative to Television & Tablets A study by The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, “Zero to Six: Electronic Media in the Lives of Infants, Toddlers and Pre-schoolers” report that 47% of parents observe their 4-6 year olds imitate aggressive behavior from television. This is a scary thought!
“The Story of the Elephant” provides a fun, wholesome and educational alternative to television and tablets. In addition to instilling lessons and character-building values from the Quran, it also instills the love of reading in children so that they are not always seeking entertainment from screen media.
5. Perfect for Travelling & Car Rides Lightweight, portable and durable with its hard back high quality gloss finished pages, “The Story of the Elephant” can easily be taken on family holidays or when visiting family, so your child’s storytime or bedtime routine can remain uninterrupted wherever you travel to. Also a perfect way to keep children entertained while learning at the same time during daily commutes and car rides.
6. Family Bonding over Stories of the Quran Nothing can replace quality time spent with your child. Reading “The Story of the Elephant” is an interactive, entertaining activity the whole family can enjoy together. Best of all, it opens a platform for children to ask more about the Quran, and becomes a doorway for the whole family to bond over various concepts of Islam such as solah, dua, patience and more.
7. Lifelong Love, Learning & Guidance Popular bedtime stories with characters like fairy godmothers and princesses are great for storytelling and imagination, but the magic disappears when children grow up to discover that it’s just fiction. In “The Story of the Elephant”, the magic of Allah’s miracles, the power of dua, the strength of faith, and the introduction into the Quran’s timeless lessons and wisdom will forever remain as TRUTH that guides children for life.