Learn the everyday duas
The What to Say When has helped many children familiarise themselves with the everyday duas. With these duas, it is hoped that children could build a closer bond with Allah and enjoying themselves while doing so. Here’s how:
- What to Say When contains everyday duas so they get plenty of practices throughout the day.
- Each dua is isolated on its own card in large text and broken down into small chunks, making it easy for children to memorise.
- Every dua is translated in English so that children can understand the powerful meanings behind the duas.
- There are cute pictures illustrating each dua for younger children to identify with the duas.
- The cards are made from laminated card making them durable.
What to Say When can also be used with Kiitab (sold separately)
Description: 27 double-sided laminated cards. 16cm by 10 cm. Colourful illustration on one side and text (Arabic with English translation) on the other side.